Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Great Hair and Makeup for a purple dress?

My winter formal is a week from tomorrow, and the theme is 'Hollywood Glam'


I got a great ankle length purple satin dress to wear, but unsure of what I want my hair or make up to look like.


The dress is about the color of grape juice, and I have amber colored eyes with dark wavy brown hair.





Any ideas?Great Hair and Makeup for a purple dress?
This is a simple and lovely look to use. Start with a light foundation and top off with some translucent powder. Create a smokey eye using olive eye shadows with a deep green eyeliner and black mascara. Wear your hair down, keep the light waves. Good luck!Great Hair and Makeup for a purple dress?
I'm not sure what color eyeshadow, but how about amethyst eyeliner. It will really make brown eyes (and hazel) pop. And I think it would compliment the color of the dress. Your dress sounds really pretty :)
try a smokey eye %26amp; hair like this : http://www.primped.com.au/images/uploads鈥?/a>
i wore a purple dress last year, and i had spiral curls allover. it looked great.
dark green eye shadow and wear your hair down

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs