Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What is the best way to wear purple eye makeup?

I have green eyes, so I'd like to wear purple eye makeup to bring them out. However, I am concerned that it will bring out my undereye circles, even though I conceal them. How can I pull off purple eye makeup? Or, alternatively, is there another color which is easier to pull off that will also draw attention to my green eyes? Thanks in advance for your input.What is the best way to wear purple eye makeup?
No no! It won't look fake or bring out your undereye circles if you use the right kind.


It will make your eyes look SPARKLING and beautiful!


I'm guessing you have fairer skin, as most green-eyed people do, so it's probably best to stay away from jewel-tones and bright colors.





I use the shade ';Heart'; from Bare Escentuals cosmetics... it looks really bright and sparkly in the container, but when I put it on, it gives my lids a subtle, purplish glow that REALLY makes my green eyes look gorgeous. Like people compliment on how pretty I look when I wear it.


Brown eyeliner and Brown mascara with purple eyeshadow is always a classic, beautiful look as well that works wonderfully with green eyes.What is the best way to wear purple eye makeup?
I have brown eyes but the same colors usually bring out browns and greens. I also have under eye circles that dont get totally concealed, i usually use a concealler with a little peachier color because that helps with the undereye circles like green helps with redness. its not purple in general, but the shade, some may bring out your undereyes and some may not i wear purple eye shadow sometimes. I just dont use anything 2 bold the almay trio with the brown/purple in it would look nice cause its still purple but not intense, and its more of a soft purple not an undereye purple. Almay has a trio for green eyes as well but that has what i would call an undereye purple. you ask for any other colors i hear browns help bring out green eyes so you wouldnt even have to worry about that purple thing and it works well with smokey eyes while looking natural and work/school look.
I know how you feel, i have the same problem.


Conceal under your eyes as usual, and apply a light dusting of loose powder over it.


I only use purple eyeshadow sometimes, the majority of the time i use a purple eyeliner. Using the eyeliner is good because-


1) you dont look like you've just come from a caravan park or a drag queen show with eyeshadow everywhere.


2) it still brings out your eyes but with a more subtle look


3) its much quicker then applying and blending eyeshadow!





If you dont have purple eyeliner/dont have time to go and buy it- you can still use your purple eyeshadow but just apply it differently. You take a small eyeshadow applicator or clean lipstick brush and wet the tip of it, then dip this into your eyeshadow and apply thin strokes of it just the same as you apply your eyeliner. This works just as well as eyeliner and can be a lot cheaper =]





Remember when your buying coloured eyeshadow/eyeliner dont be afraid to pick the brightest colour, if you pick a subtle purple then it usually comes out 3x lighter then the lid colour. The best purple for green eyes is a bright eggplant/magenta colour.





Good luck =]
i have green eyes and wear purple eyeshadow and i have circles under my eyes i dont conceal. the trick is to put eyeliner on and have it thicker in the corners. and then put the purple eyeshadow on and blend it with a bit of black in the outside corner. black is a colour of eye shadow everyone should have to blend with! i hope this helps.
I typically use undereye concealor then only use purples (eggplant, plum) in the crease.





They have great eye makeup tutorials on youtube. Just search ';purple eye make up tutorial';.
Use purple on ur lids %26amp; gold overtones.
At night, in the dark, where nobody can see you.
i think purple only looks good on dark people if you aren't dark it'll make you look 'cheap'
swing it!


or mix it with silver eye makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs