Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Purple and Silver Eye Makeup?

Hey all!





I'm going to an event called Lovefest in San Francisco in a little less than a month. It's basically an event where everyone just dresses up super crazy and goes wild. My outfit/theme is purple/silver/black (purple wig, purple go go boots, black fishnets, silver purple and black dress).





I NEED an eye look that will go with this theme. Anyone have a hot purple/silver look out there? If so, step by step tips would be AMAZING!





Thanks!Purple and Silver Eye Makeup?
If youve got the cash I would suggest going to your local mac counter and getting the violet mac pigment, and dark soul pigment.


Go to any drugstore and get a silver liquid eyeliner and some lashes.


First, coat your eye with a base, you can use concealer.


When its dried apply the violet pigment all over your lid. With a skinny crease brush apply the dark soul pigment to the crease and outer corner.


Then line your top lid and bottom lashline with the silver eyeliner. Draw wings at the end if you feel like it. Put false eyelashes on top and bottom and add mascara, while the mascaras wet dust some glitter on top to make them sparkle, have fun!Purple and Silver Eye Makeup?
OMGOSH I'm going to Lovefest too! If I see you I'm snapping pics! Hahaha.





ANYWAYS


I'd suggest like maybe silver eyeshadow down the middle of your eyelid. And then purple on the outer corner and inner corners so It'd be like purple|silver|purple. Throw some black in your crease to create some depth and blend!


For colors... I'd say MAC's Dark Soul for the black, Platinum for the silver, and Deep Purple as the purple =]


Hope you have fun at lovefest! I know I definitely will
Lovefest sounds awesome.. now I wish I lived near San Francisco. :(





Anyway, I found this purple and silver eyeshadow tutorial on youtube a while back and it's really nice. :D





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfUchChzl鈥?/a>





And I love this eye makeup so much, and I think if you just changed the green to a silver color it would look great. :)





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HuXENzUj鈥?/a>
Kryolan
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dogs