Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I have an olive skin I am wearing a dark purple dress Which color eye makeup can go with that?

Do a brown or a green.I have an olive skin I am wearing a dark purple dress Which color eye makeup can go with that?
I'd say do a brown eye colour because its quite neutral and doesn't take away the attention of how fabulous the colour of your dress is against your skin tone.


Or if you want a more dramatic look, you could try a smokey black eye colour and blend it well.





Good luck. %26lt;3I have an olive skin I am wearing a dark purple dress Which color eye makeup can go with that?
ok im here to help!!! OK woow the dress and your skin tone sound just lovely you sound like a beautiful lady but i would definitely blend the eyeshadow with a little bit of white i would do purpe but a light purple definitely and if that dosnt help i would definitely do green!! I hope this helped good luck!!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs