Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What makeup do I wear when I have fair skin, warm brown eyes, and wearing a purple dress?

I am going to a wedding this fall, and have a brighter deep purple dress. It goes great with my eyes and skin tone, but now I need to know what type of makeup/ colors to wear with it.





....any ideas?





Thank you!What makeup do I wear when I have fair skin, warm brown eyes, and wearing a purple dress?
first... omg me too. i m going 2 a wedding this friday and i m wearing a purple dress too!





ok i m going to wear a little black eyeliner, light silver eyeshadow, light pink (dusty rose) blush and light lip gloss





of course this is me but i hope i helpedWhat makeup do I wear when I have fair skin, warm brown eyes, and wearing a purple dress?
Purple eyeshadow always brings out brown eyes. If you don't want to be matchey-matchey, try gold. It looks pretty good on almost anyone. Also, try a brown smokey eye. It's dramatic, but not as much as a black+gray eye would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs