Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What kind of makeup should i wear if i'm wearing a purple dress?

I'm wearing a dark purple dress with a black patent leather belt and black patent leather heels. I am medium tan skin, blk/drk brown eyes, and medium brwn hair with blonde highlights. I was wondering what kind of makeup i should choose to wear, without looking like barney the dinosaur. Although i dont really want to wear purple eye makeup, i am open to any suggestions. I really like wearing bronzy/gold colors since it goes well with my skin tone.What kind of makeup should i wear if i'm wearing a purple dress?
You should really go for softer makeup since you have a purple dress. (I had a purple dress for grad by the way)





But If you like the bronzy look you can probably apply some bronze eye shadow near where your lashes are and on your lid you can add some gold eye shadow with a little glitter.


Maybe put on a little mascara but not too much because you wanna make your eye shadow stand out ;)What kind of makeup should i wear if i'm wearing a purple dress?
gold eyes and mascara, a little bit of bronzer, and a shimmery lip gloss and i love your outfit
metalics, black
same colour purple shadow and black eyeliner. lucas paw paw on lips or just keep them plain
plz post a picture so we can see what u look like in your dress, bcuz then ppl can see exactly what ur skin tone looks like, and what shade of purple your dress is. bcuz certain colours would look better with light purple rather than dark purple..u know what i mean??
Make-up with red tones goes well with purple....just ask '; The Red Hat Ladies '; !!!
yes, you should try some gold on the eyelid. I can picture it lookin good. You might not like it but thats my opinion.
I separate all my makeup into warm tones (true red, peach, gold, bronze, green) and cool tones (berry red, pink, purple, blue, grey, silver). Then I coordinate my makeup with whatever color I'm wearing.





I know that cool tones look best on my skin tone, but to me it's more important to coordinate with my clothes. Also, I usually do silver jewelry with cool toned colors, and gold with warm tones.





But that's just me. If you have enough time before you are wearing the dress, you could try the different makeups ahead of time (just for fun). If you have a digital camera you could also take pictures and compare them to see what you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs