Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Makeup for a purple prom dress?

Hi! I can't decide what makeup to wear with my purple prom dress (it's neither dark nor light; a middle color).. I have a longer hair with blonde strikes, light skin and brown/green eyes. The dress is quite simple: knee lenght, it falls nicely and is pleated in the upper part. I will also have silver jewelry and for a hair a curly updo. So, can you give my a makeup advice? :)Makeup for a purple prom dress?
My suggestion is go with some slate coloured eyeshadow for contouring with a very light beige/highliter underneath with a touch of purple on the outer corner to highlight the colour of your eyes. Hope you have a great time!Makeup for a purple prom dress?
I would go with something natural and not too dark. Maybe a light lavender eyeshadow, like L'Oreal's Bare Natural Eye Shadow in lavender because it's not too dark, just a light sweep over your eyelids and a sheer, soft colored lip gloss. If you want your lips to stand out, use a neutral colored liner before the gloss. If your complexion is really nice with not much discoloration I would go with a transluscent powder or glow enhancing powder. That's just my opinion and I don't wear much makeup myself.
purple eyeshadow to your creases, black liquid eyeliner, mascara (go full out) pink cheecks and shiny. sparkly lips. Sprinkle bits of silver glitter to match your jewelry. Highlight the inside corners of your eye with silver eyeshadow or anything close to it. Good luck!
ur dress sounds exactlly the same as mine apart from its got gems at the top not pleats and im havin my hair curlly





i dunno what make up to have either...probs just black and lil bit of green or light purple
since your dress is simple, keep your make-up simply as well. i think light sparkle purple for your eye shadow is nice .
give yourself dark smoky eyes, depending on how dark your dress is in colour...and lip gloss for your lips..goes with anything!!!
why don't you try a shimmery green colour for your eyes?





have a great prom =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs