Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I have light skin, blue eyes, and blonde hair. I have a purple dress to wear. what makeup colors do i wear?

Its a PURPLE kind of purple. Like the purple in a rainbow, and I'm in a wedding tonight, Any suggestions for what colors I should wear for makeup? Thanks =]I have light skin, blue eyes, and blonde hair. I have a purple dress to wear. what makeup colors do i wear?
Well If i were you i would do a shimmer light gold over the whole eye then use a plum eye liner and it looks really pretty. I have done it before. it opens up your eyes and also adds a seductive twist. The plum and gold will look great together and also semi match your dress. remember you don't want to look to matchy matchy. after the liner put on lots of black mascara and a clear gloss to bring the attention towards your eyes.


have fun! (:I have light skin, blue eyes, and blonde hair. I have a purple dress to wear. what makeup colors do i wear?
http://www.youtube.com/user/panacea81#play/user/AEEE24B858E59A3E/25/wskAinFClsE





a dark smoky eye will make your blue eyes POP!


please don't wear any pastel colours...
NO MAEK-UP!!! lololol!


maybe yellow?? so stunna with sparkles to!
Try this loook ! It looks sooo pretty =)





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDZFL9VHn鈥?/a>
a light purple that compliments the dress but with the light skin dont go too dark because it will show up more than you think.
Very Simple :)


Go to YOUTUBE.COM.


and then search for PANACEA81.





and look at all the makeups and chose the one you like ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs