Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I need cute ideas on how to do my makeup. I am going to be a purple cute fairy. I want someting sparkly and fu

Please help me!!!I need cute ideas on how to do my makeup. I am going to be a purple cute fairy. I want someting sparkly and fu
ooh a fairy, you could do so many cute things with your makeup!





A fairy strikes me as having very bold and colourful eyes with long, innocent lashes, so you could do a lot with your makeup to enhance your outfit!





Firstly - eyelashes. You could buy some fake ones, as you can get some really awsome fake eyelashes to make them look bigger, thicker, colourful, glittery, or even have little diamantes on! Or alternatively, you could use eyelash curlers and layer on the mascara to make them big and bold! If you use the mascara, let it dry and then use a glitter mascara to make them shimmer!





Secondly, eyeshadow! It's dressing up, so don't be afraid to layer it on! I recommend a product like Barry M Dazzle Dust in purple.


There are several ways you can do your eyeshadow, two good ones would be:


Cover your whole lid, and extend it up to your eyebrow. Use at least two tones of shadow, and start with the darker near your lashes and get lighter as you go up. This looks fantastic, and makes your eyes look bigger.


Or, you could just cover your lid with loads of it, and then wing it out to either side with a big sweeping motion. Use lots of different shades of purple and sweep them out too, yp make it look gorgeous and multi-tonal.





Whatever you do, glitter would look great! You could use a glitter makeup stick to add spots of glitter around your eyes to look mystical, or you could smear a thin later over your eyeshadow to make it all glittery!


Another fun idea would be to use makeup sequins of stars and hearts and stick them around your eye area.





For your lips, you could use a fun pink or purple lipstick, and then gloss it over with a glittery/shimmery gloss to make it extra shiny and glittery! Plus, for the cute and innocent look, use natural looking foundation to even out your skin tone, then use cute blusher for the flushed look.





hope i helped. have a good halloween!


xxI need cute ideas on how to do my makeup. I am going to be a purple cute fairy. I want someting sparkly and fu
WELL IF YOU WANT SOMETHING SPARKLY THEN USE GLITTER. WHAT I DO IS PUT A LITTLE BIT OF HAIRSPRAY ON YOU FINGER AND RUB THAT ON THE TOP OF YOUR EYELID THEN WHILE THE HAIRSPRAY IS STILL WET PLACE THE GLITTER ON TOP OF IT.. IT STAYS PERFECTLY AND YOU DONT HAVE GLITTER ALL OVER THE PLACE. PLAY WITH IT A FEW TIMES AND YOU WILL GET IT RIGHT! HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT HALLOWEEN!
I was A Fairy once before too. My Mom Bought some temporary purple hair coloring for some streaks and I bought purple sparkly eyeshadow(N.Y.C Eye Dust) You could paint your fingernails purple try a light complected blush with a touch of plum. For lipgloss do a clear and add a little plum.


For cooler accents add stick on jewls like a purple design on the side of your cheek, add some really funky mascara that will set you off to Fairie Land! Hope I helped a little! I1 tip more, Put your hair down , make two braids on the side of your hair put the rest of your hair up in a bun and then wrap the two braids around the bun with two clips(must have long/medium hair) Buh Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs