Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I recently dyed my hair a burgundy-purple colour, and I need new makeup tips.?

I have hazel eyes.





If you need more info, ask! (but be specific, I really have no idea what to say... you can probably tell that though)I recently dyed my hair a burgundy-purple colour, and I need new makeup tips.?
deep shimmery forest green or emerald eyeshadow. not powdery light stuff though, use an eyeshadow pencil or some kind of matte ';wet'; feeling smudgeable eyeshadow. or if you can find a dark, thick pwder one, try it. anyway, swipe a thin line on your upper lids and a thin one under the lashline. this all accent your hazel eyes. use brown or black eyeliner.


plum eyeliner with a translucent pale shimmery eyeshadow in an offwhite almost khacki color, as long as its basically colorless with a light shimmery glowing quality to it, works well with your eyes and haircolor.


another day another color: try coffee brown eyeliners and gold eyeshadows, they are said to work well with burgundy hair AND hazel eyes.


if you wear blush, try a pale apricot color. depending on your skin tone, though.


for a neutral look, try peach shadow with light brown eyeliner.





oh, and glossy peach (not pink!) for the lips!I recently dyed my hair a burgundy-purple colour, and I need new makeup tips.?
I think really light pink lipgloss.


Or N.Y.C. Liquid Eyeliner.


You could also go to the makeup artist at your local Maceys or Ulta, and they are a huge help. Its also free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs